Hello!
Here I am again. This weekend has been fantastic! There were festivals in my town.
First of all, I'll explain some things about my town. Nules is located in Castellon. It is one hour far from Valencia if you go by train, but by car it is only 30 minutes. The Mayor Square is very beautiful and it was renovated 2 years ago. We've got a football pitch, a swimming pool, some gyms and some tennis and padel courts where you can practice sport. The Alcazar's theatre is so famous and every year lots of plays are performed there. There are 3 museums and a big garden.
Secondly I'll tell you how has been my weekend. On Friday, when I arrived to my house I had lunch and then I went to sleep "la siesta" (very typical spanish!). At 7 o'clock, I went with my friends to the "casal". It is a garage where we go during the festivities in my town. Every group of friends own one. After having dinner there, we went to the Mayor square to see the bull-fight and then we stayed the hole night drinking and dancing. On Saturday I was all the day in the "casal" and at night we went to the "local de fiestas" to the "discomovil". On Sunday , as we went to sleep so late the previous day , we didn't have lunch together. We met at 6 o'clock in the casal and we had to clean everything. It was so dirty!!!!
Well, this has been more or less my weekend.
I hope you've enjoyed my writing.
Belén! :)
This sounds like so much fun and perhaps similar to fairs that we have back at home. I think it's interesting that you considered the distance in terms of a train because the train is not as popular here as it is by you. I had to read the part about the bull-fight twice because I did not believe my eyes the first time. Watching a live bull-fight must be unbelievable! The closest I have gotten to seeing one is reading a book about it and seeing one on television. I would love to see pictures from it! Did you bring your camera?
ResponderEliminar